[Insight-developers] preprocessor definition in tests

Arnaud GELAS arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Wed Apr 21 18:03:18 EDT 2010

Hi guys,

I was looking at itkImagePCAShapeModelEstimatorTest.cxx, and find out
that there was many #define constant.
So I changed it to variables definition in the main, it works fine now.

But by doing a grep of #define on this directory, I find out that there
are some tests which use them.
I guess it is better to avoid using #define, right?

I guess that simple task of changing #define by a definition in the
main, with an experimental build on the dashboard, could be an excellent
exercice for someone who recently enrolled in ITK Adopt a bug 2.0. Right?

Cheers,
Arnaud