[Insight-developers] try_compile misinterpretation on MSVC 2010

Hauke Heibel hauke.heibel at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 20 10:59:44 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am working on compiling ITK with Visual Studio 2010 and have a short question.

The first thing I ran into was a problem with the
itkTestFriendTemplatedFunction CMake test. The issue is that the
/nologo- compiler/linker flag is deprecated in VC10 which causes a
warning and thus a misinterpretation of the try_compile results.

Where should I file a bug report? On the ITK bug-tracking/module or
the CMake bug-tracking/module?

Regards,
Hauke