[Insight-developers] [Insight-users] LSQR Conversion Status (Release of ITK 3.18)

Tom Vercauteren tom.vercauteren at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 03:46:19 EDT 2010

Hi Luis,

This is great news! Thanks for making the code readable and clear.

I was just wondering about the testing of it. I see that you removed
one of the previous vnl_lsqr tests:
http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Utilities/vxl/v3p/netlib/tests/CMakeLists.txt?root=Insight&r1=1.11&r2=1.12&sortby=date

On the other hand, you seemed to have written additional tests in the
namic sandbox:
http://svn.na-mic.org/NAMICSandBox/trunk/SparseLinearSolverConversion/C++/Testing/

Is there an issue with these tests or am I just too impatient to see
them added to the ITK code?

Thanks again for this,
Tom