[Insight-developers] Tests failing in the Dashboard

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Oct 27 11:05:17 EDT 2009

Luis, Bill,

I have all of the changes ready to go to convert all of ITK to the
templated rounding methods (pending build on victoria.nlm). I did want
to run one more experiment before including itkMath into ITK, but that
does not appear to be an option right now.

If there are no objection, and Luis is not currently working on
cleaning up the last errors on the continuous builds (Luis?), I would
like to commit this before lunch, to green up the dashboard.

I suspect that it should go relatively smoothly, except a few warning.
And BCC failing on a a typename used as a template parameter. I do not
know when BCC likes typename template arguments and when it doesn't,
so I will just put out the fires when the show up on the continuous
(unless I get a volunteer).

Sorry again for the problems I caused!

Brad

blowekamp at mail.nih.gov