[Insight-developers] Tests failing in the Dashboard

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Oct 26 22:44:27 EDT 2009

Hi Brad,

Thanks for the clarification....

It looks that we will have to reconsider the call for the
ImageBase::CopyInformation
method...

---

On a different note:

It seems that some of your changes for itkMath were accidentally committed
to the repository. The Dashboard is looking pretty red at this point.

I'm committing some changes to calm the wrath of the Dashboard Gods,

but

the source code sacrifices will only take effect for the first continuous builds
of tomorrow morning....

--

These changes may not reflect what you intended to do. For example,
I'm including itkMath.h in itkMacro.h, and in some other files, then

(This is just to get a Green Dashboard,
 please feel free to reorganize according to your plans,
 after things settle down.).