[Insight-developers] __int64 NumericTraits and Borland

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Nov 24 08:41:48 EST 2009

Bill,

I can not find another system which has __int64 has a fundamental type. Can you?

VS6 does, but there is a bug which makes it not convertible to double, and  therefor not useable.

If this is the case, we might as well just not support __int64 in the numeric traits. This means deleting the detection in the CMake and the numeric traits I just added.

Brad