[Insight-developers] redefinition of HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H and HAVE_STDINT_H

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Mon Nov 23 09:41:19 EST 2009

The complication is that the CHECK_TYPE_SIZE macro implicitly searches for some headers. So for this particular header there is no CHECK_INCLUDE_FILES directly called by Insight/CMake.

I am trying my approach now, and hopefully will have a commit to remove those pesky warning shortly.

Brad

On Nov 23, 2009, at 3:43 AM, Gaëtan Lehmann wrote:

> Le 20 nov. 09 à 14:01, Bradley Lowekamp a écrit :
>> But if  itkConfigure.h is included before phython then it wont work, because phython is not ifndef. I think what may be needed is similar to the following:
>>
>> #if @HAVE_STDINT_H@
>> #define ITK_HAVE_STDINT_H
>> #endif
>>
>> I'd need to look at what the value of @HAVE_STDINT_H@ would be. By doing this we can use the standard naming inside CMAKE, and convert it to our own in the ITK code.
>

> Why not using directly the ITK_ prefix in cmake?
> The chance to have a collision in that case seems quite low.
>
> Am I missing something?
>
> Gaëtan
>
> --
> Gaëtan Lehmann
> INRA de Jouy-en-Josas (France)
> tel: +33 1 34 65 29 66    fax: 01 34 65 29 09
> http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr  http://www.itk.org
> http://www.mandriva.org  http://www.bepo.fr

Bradley Lowekamp
Lockheed Martin Contractor for