[Insight-developers] Please revert gdcmDocument.cxx?root=Insight&r1=1.32&r2=1.33 (for broken compiler)

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 08:02:46 EST 2009

Ok. I did check with the previous bug fix:

http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Utilities/gdcm/src/gdcmDocument.cxx?root=Insight&r1=1.3&r2=1.4

  And as long as one cast to long just before <= operation, I think we
should be ok. Let's see how the borland build test suite will act.

Thanks, sorry for being so nervous,

--
Mathieu