[Insight-developers] Checking for "fenv.h" with CMake

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Nov 12 08:34:34 EST 2009

Hello,

	I am looking for advice on the best way to name a define in itkConfigure.h.in. For rounding I need the fegetround() methods, and cmake detection:

CMakeLists:
#-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
# check if the platform has the header file "fenv.h" which has been added as part of the C99 standard

INCLUDE(CheckIncludeFiles)
CHECK_INCLUDE_FILES(fenv.h HAVE_FENV_H)

itkConfigure.h.in:

#cmakedefine HAVE_FENV_H

I don't see any other checks for header in ITK itself. Should we proceed this define with "ITK_"? What's the best name and this is the best way to do this check?

Thanks,
Brad

Bradley Lowekamp
Lockheed Martin Contractor for