[Insight-developers] Unicode filenames, VS6 and fdstream (was:Unicode filenames and borland issue)

Tom Vercauteren tom.vercauteren at m4x.org
Wed Nov 11 08:49:31 EST 2009

Hi Bill,

I have updated the test on the bug tracker.
http://public.kitware.com/Bug/file_download.php?file_id=2649&type=bug

I tested it on the same four compilers:
* visual c++ 2008 express
* mingw with gcc 3.4
* borland 5.5
* cygwin 1.7 with gcc 4.3
but tried to accommodate the code for VS 6.0 and VS 7.x according to:
* the information you gave me
* http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ae1k9a9f%28VS.71%29.aspx and
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/70bb7saf.aspx
* http://www.cdash.org/CDash/testDetails.php?test=36176221&build=469256