[Insight-developers] Failing tests from DashFest

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Mon Nov 9 09:58:18 EST 2009

Hello Gaetan,

	On your system voxel.jouy.inra.fr I see that you pointed out that
itkMathRoundTest failed, also vnltest_math failed on several of the
rounding related methods. Can you please give us a little more
information about this system, compiler, processor etc. I would also
like to know if you are using the SSE versions of the rounding
methods, ie is  VNL_CONFIG_ENABLE_SSE2_ROUNDING turned on?

The weirdest things about these failing tests is that the same
function in called in itkMathRoundTest2 and it passes with the same
arguments!

Thanks,
Brad

On Nov 6, 2009, at 2:58 PM, Gaëtan Lehmann wrote:

> http://www.cdash.org/CDash/testSummary.php?project=2&name=itkMathRoundTest&date=2009-11-06
>
> They may or may not be related to parallel test execution.
>
> There is also all the tests which are always failing, but they are
> easier to find :-)
>

>> but, please feel free to add any topics of your interest.
>>

>> For instructions on how to join, please look at:
>>
>> http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_in_Second_Life
>>

>>   Luis
>> _____________________________________
>> Powered by www.kitware.com

>> http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ

> --
> Gaëtan Lehmann
> INRA de Jouy-en-Josas (France)
> tel: +33 1 34 65 29 66    fax: 01 34 65 29 09
> http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr  http://www.itk.org
> http://www.mandriva.org  http://www.bepo.fr
>
> <PGP.sig><ATT00001..txt>

Bradley Lowekamp