[Insight-developers] Heads up on checking in changes to make Functor classes use const operator()

kent williams norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Tue Mar 31 09:59:01 EDT 2009

I'm reading to check in my changes that makes as many functor classes as
possible have a const operator().

This changes 79 files, so it's going to trigger a lot of recompilation.

Should I just go ahead with this, or does someone have a better time for me
to pull the trigger?

It does compile and test clean on OSX at least.