[Insight-developers] Any plan to make ITK a Mac framework bundle?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Mar 27 09:28:59 EDT 2009

Hi Shiva,

We didn't have any plans for it, but as you pointed out,
it should be easy to do and it is certainly worth trying.

Would you mind opening a feature request in the MANTIS
bug tracker ?

http://public.kitware.com/Bug/my_view_page.php

In this way we will not forget about it.

Also,
if you are a Mac-savy person and you are motivated
to give it a shot, we will be happy to assist you
in the process...

    Thanks

       Luis