[Insight-developers] MetaIO and vector images

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Mar 17 10:11:28 EDT 2009

Hello,

	This is in regards to the following bug I encountered:

http://www.itk.org/Bug/view.php?id=8732

Does anyone see any problems with changing MetaIO so that when it
writes multi components  pixel types, that it writes them an array
type ie ElementType = META_UCHAR_ARRAY. This is just a change to
itkMetaImageIO class, and not the library.

I am also still trying to figure out what it mean's to be a scalar
pixel type, with multiple components. This is how the reader would
currently report written vector images.

Brad

Bradley Lowekamp
Lockheed Martin Contractor for