[Insight-developers] Cygwin and Mingw tests failing after CMakeLists change

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 08:35:44 EDT 2009

I noticed that the only library in ITK that defines its EXPORT in
itkWin32Header.h is ITK Common
#if (defined(_WIN32) || defined(WIN32)) && !defined(ITKSTATIC)
# ifdef ITKCommon_EXPORTS
#  define ITKCommon_EXPORT __declspec(dllexport)
# else
#  define ITKCommon_EXPORT __declspec(dllimport)
# endif  /* ITKCommon_EXPORT */
#else
/* unix needs nothing */
#define ITKCommon_EXPORT
#endif

Shouldn't equivalent statements be present for each ITK library. And
shouldn't the files included in each library have equivalent logic to
what we find in Common's library classes:
e.g.
class ITKNumerics_EXPORT Optimizer : public Object

Bill