[Insight-developers] Disposal of ITK_USE_PORTABLE_ROUND

Tom Vercauteren tom.vercauteren at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 09:49:44 EDT 2009

Hi all,

As discussed prior to the 3.14 release, I'd like to remove the
unnecessary ITK_USE_PORTABLE_ROUND cmake variable and add floor and
ceil functions to the itk::Math namespace.

A proposed patch is attached. I have run two experimental builds. One
on linux with centered pixels turned on:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/buildSummary.php?buildid=356248
and one on mac (i686+ppc64) with centered pixels turned off:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/buildSummary.php?buildid=356212

The test failure I have on the mac looks really unrelated to my patch.
The test failure I have on linux with centered pixels turned on seems
related to an  outdated regression image.

Thoughts?

Best regards,
Tom Vercauteren