[Insight-developers] no floor() when building ITK with sun studio on amd64

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Jun 6 14:17:02 EDT 2009

Hi Gaetan,

I believe that you should use

                        vcl_floor

We spent a lot of time converting all the math functions
to use vcl_ in order to support the sltport4 in the Sun
compiler.

Also, this may be one of the pieces of code that Tom was
recommending to remove once that we add itk::Math::Floor.
We could address those additions now that the ITK 3.14
has been released.

     Luis