[Insight-developers] wrapping up pixel-centered-related failing tests...

Michel Audette michel.audette at kitware.com
Wed Jun 3 19:50:38 EDT 2009

Dear members of the Insight community,

I am wrapping up failing tests due to the flag
ITK_USE_CENTERED_PIXEL_COORDINATES_CONSISTENTLY. The last few seem to be
related to regression data that needs to be updated, and the
itkMattesMutualInformationImageToImageMetricTest...s, which were failing due
to inconsistencies in the perturbation analysis (now flagged correctly).

I will be committing fixes that should address these remaining failing
tests. Please report back with whatever issues that you are seeing with this
flag turned on.

Best wishes,

Michel

--