[Insight-developers] smoothing histograms

Nicholas Tustison ntustison at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 20:04:27 EST 2009

Hi Richard,

In the spirit of throwing out suggestions and in light of the quirk of
your problem, you could use the
BSplineScatteredDataPointSetToImageFilter in the review.  It allows
you to construct a closed (in addition to open) B-spline object such
that the smoothing would be wrapped around in the specified dimensions.

Nick