[Insight-developers] [Insight-users] INSIGHT JOURNAL: managedITK (ITK 3.8 ?)

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 04:45:59 EST 2009

Hi Gaëtan,

Thanks for your work with WrapITK. Indeed, I still intend to merge
automated C# wrapping into this new WrapITK. On a side note: I guess
it needs a new name now? "Unstable WrapITK" is no longer valid :P

Unfortunately this task (WrapITK C# support) is third on the my todo
list: behind some enhancements to Fast Marching, and alternative image
memory models (i.e. sliced-contiguous and random/sparse images). I
expect to start work on WrapITK C# in a few months. I'll touch base
with you then.

Regards, Dan