[Insight-developers] proposal: enhancing wrapitk's filter coverage during (one of) the next tcon

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Jan 15 18:27:46 EST 2009

Hi Gaetan,

Thanks for pointing this out.

This has now been added to tomorrow's agenda:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/Agenda%26Status_011609#Technical_Topics

For instructions on how to connect to Second Life,
please follow:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_in_Second_Life

or directly teleport to
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Hippotropolis/238/14/24/?img=http%3A//public.kitware.com/Insight/Doxygen/html/itkLogo.jpg&title=ITK%20Tcon&msg=Insight%20Toolkit%20%28ITK%29%20Tcon

I'll resume processing filters in my section of the list.

     Luis