[Insight-developers] Pls Help: Pointset2PointsetRegistration

Guorong Wu grwu at pixelworks.com
Mon Jan 5 03:30:08 EST 2009

Hi all,

       I want to develop a correspondence-based registration method in
ITK. In this case, the number of two point-set does not equal and the
correspondence is un-determined, which means the correspondence will be
calculated in the each iteration of the registration. Does anyone know
which ITK filter I can use or can be used as the base class? If you are
experienced in such registration method, please give some suggestion.
Thanks.

Best wishes,

Bryan