[Insight-developers] ITK 3.12: FREEZING TODAY

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 15:58:10 EST 2009

Even though they compile now, these two filters have no tests other
than a print test.  The coverage is really low. I think we should yank
them from this release and spend a little effort to bring up the
coverage.

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewCoverageFile.php?buildid=279203&fileid=10033069
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewCoverageFile.php?buildid=279203&fileid=10033022

Unfortunately, there is precedent to release code in Review with low
coverage, but we should not encourage more.

Bill