[Insight-developers] Mac CMake optimization options

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed Feb 25 11:52:19 EST 2009

Hi Sean,

On the continuous build mini3 this configuration is fine:

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewNotes.php?buildid=279317

while this one:

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewUpdate.php?buildid=278779

caused 3 test to fail:

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=278779

The only difference that ITK_USE_OPTIMIZED_REGISTRATION_METHODS:BOOL
is on, for the system that is passing.

I see that you have some uniquely failing registration tests on one of
your machines. But I don't think it's related to this same option.

Brad

On Feb 25, 2009, at 11:26 AM, Sean McBride wrote:

> On 2/25/09 10:00 AM, Luis Ibanez said:
>
>>> I moved those options to mini1's nightly and getting the same
>>> results:
>>>
>>> http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=279246
>>> <http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=279246>
>>>
>>> the continuous mini3 is now green. So the optimized registration
>>> option
>>> is the cause here.
>>>

>> Hi Brad,
>>
>> Thanks for tuning the compilation options in the Mac.
>
> Brad,
>
> Which option is causing the test to switch between pass/fail?  Are you
> talking about gcc compiler options or ITK options in CMake?
>
> --

Bradley Lowekamp
Lockheed Martin Contractor for
National Library of Medicine