[Insight-developers] Proposal: Adding ImageCheck class to Insight/Testing/Code/Common

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri Feb 13 07:28:12 EST 2009

I am going to work on adding one more suggestion to that page based on
some work I did for an internal project. It was based on Dart XML. The
output of test programs were XML, tag for ints, double, and blocks of
text. This was then compared against a baseline XML, which contained
XML tag arguments for defining how to compare things. We may even be
able able to override the output streams in many cases to produce XML.
This is important because it would make porting the old test easy, and
we get the added benefit of verifying the output of the test with type
specific information.

More to come one the wiki, after I dig this stuff up.

Brad