[Insight-developers] KWStyle broken

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Feb 9 11:14:41 EST 2009

Hi Brad,

I'm suspecting that this may have been misdiagnosed.

My impression is that the globing actually works when
the Style check is run from ctest.

That is, when I'm checking style in Code/Common, this
expression from ITKFiles is actually restricting the
set of files that get to be checked for Style.

In your email, you say that your file ITKOverwrite.txt
is the one containing the glob regular expression.

Is that right ?

Shouldn't this expression be in the ITKFiles.txt file ?

The ITKOverwrite.txt file is intended for exceptions
to the rules.

Please let us know,

   Thanks

      Luis