[Insight-developers] mini3.nlm: 1000 warnings

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Thu Feb 5 11:17:27 EST 2009

On 2/5/09 11:04 AM, Bradley Lowekamp said:

>I stopped the continuous build yesterday. So it's only there once.
>
>I was trying to increase the warnings in mini3, by taking some of them
>from here:
>
>http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewNotes.php?buildid=264483

I once went through the gcc man page and turned on every warning I could
that produced 'reasonable' results.  And the result you've seen on our
dashboards.  As you've discovered though, some warnings are language
specific and gcc will warn if you use a flag with the wrong language.
If you find other warnings that can be enabled, let me know.

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com