[Insight-developers] KWStyle broken

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed Feb 4 16:14:42 EST 2009

Bill,

	I have the lastest CVS version of KWStyle and all the tests for it
passed. The file Insight/Utilities/KWStyle/ITKOverwrite.txt contains
line like the following:

/nfs/mead/Users/blowek1/src/Insight/Code/Common/itk[A-H]*.txx
/nfs/mead/Users/blowek1/src/Insight/Code/Common/itk[A-H]*.cxx

My KWStyle is ignoring this type of globbing line,  when I swap it with:

/nfs/mead/Users/blowek1/src/Insight/Code/Common/itk*.h

it works fine. The cmake configuration file pass this file to KWStyle
with the -D argument.

Brad

blowekamp at mail.nih.gov