[Insight-developers] minor bug in itkStreamingImageFilter

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Feb 3 11:03:50 EST 2009

Hello all,

	I found the following problem with itkStreamingImageFilter:

http://www.itk.org/Bug/view.php?id=8457

The itkStreamingImageFilter unnecessarily propagates the requested
region up stream before the streaming starts. My proposed solution is
to override PropagateRequestedRegion so that it doesn't go upstream.

Does anyone see any complication or issues with this? Any objections
to checking in this fix (with tests)?

Brad

Bradley Lowekamp
Lockheed Martin Contractor for