No subject

Mon Aug 10 18:29:21 EDT 2009

ed was<br>
used. Don&#39;t use it.<br>
Also don&#39;t set the output size.<br>
It&#39;s not that there is anything wrong with using constant speed for fas=
t<br>
marching, it&#39;s just that you clearly do not have your feature image<br>
quite right yet and we need to get that fixed before we can move on.<br>
Now from looking at your image &quot;3 sigmoid.PNG&quot; it looks like you =
could<br>
get regions like those I&#39;ve highlighted with the GIMP from the fast<br>
marching filter ( some of these will likely merge if the input is 3D )<br>
is that what you want?<br>

--000325558acea152fd0473d7a4c0--