[Insight-developers] SmartPointers

Maria Alejandra Zuluaga Valencia mariazulv at yahoo.es
Wed Aug 19 11:19:03 EDT 2009

Hi,
I am using a pipeline made up of several filters. Since the size of my image is very big, the application usually crashes because I lack of memory. My first idea to solve this problem was to, at a certain point, recover the resulting image and erase all the filters that I have been using up to that point. I use this image to feed up the rest of the pipeline.

Nevertheless, I found that this does not works since once I unregister the filters the image I have kept (in a separate variable) doesn't exist anymore.

Is there a solution for this problem?

Thanks a lot,

Maria