[Insight-developers] Cygwin/Mingw warnings still an issue

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 08:24:54 EDT 2009

Luis,

Seems like we are not making much progress on this one. Perhaps on one
of these platforms you could try rolling back to the ctest script that
was used before the warnings started appearing. Neither my cygwin nor
mingw build produce these warnings. My builds use the old ctest
scripting. I don't see how this could be causing an issue, but that is
the one difference I see between the platforms.

Bill