[Insight-developers] valgrind report for recent streaming test

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri Aug 14 14:09:08 EDT 2009

Hello Biil,

That looks very interesting! and deep inside the png library. But that
is not related to the failing test. I have a solution implemented I
have not committed yet, because I am waiting for comments and
agreement to the solution. I describe it in a recent post entitled
"Changing ImageRegionMultidimensionalSplitter"

I was hopping by committing the test yesterday, it could provide a
failing example for comments or discussion at the Tcon or here.

Do you see an issue with the proposed solution?

Brad

On Aug 14, 2009, at 11:48 AM, Bill Lorensen wrote:

> Brad,
>
> I don't know if this will help you track down the recent test
> failures:
>
> http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewDynamicAnalysisFile.php?id=403266
>
> Bill

Bradley Lowekamp