[Insight-developers] New failing test added

Hans Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Fri Aug 7 12:42:49 EDT 2009

Luis,

When I tried to migrate to the new statistics framework, I ran into
compilation problem in InsightApplications:

[  2%] Built target itk2DAnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter
[  5%] Building CXX object
MRIBiasCorrection/CMakeFiles/BiasCorrector.dir/BiasCorrector.o
In file included from
/scratch/hjohnson/src/brains2/MacOSX/FAST_64_64/src/include/InsightToolkit/A
lgorithms/itkMRIBiasFieldCorrectionFilter.h:29,
                 from
/scratch/hjohnson/src/brains2/iplFreeware/unpackdir/InsightApplications/MRIB
iasCorrection/BiasCorrector.cxx:24:
/scratch/hjohnson/src/brains2/MacOSX/FAST_64_64/src/include/InsightToolkit/N
umerics/itkOnePlusOneEvolutionaryOptimizer.h:21:43: error:
itkRandomVariateGeneratorBase.h: No such file or directory
/scratch/hjohnson/src/brains2/iplFreeware/unpackdir/InsightApplications/MRIB
iasCorrection/BiasCorrector.cxx:35:26: error: itkHistogram.h: No such file
or directory
/scratch/hjohnson/src/brains2/iplFreeware/unpackdir/InsightApplications/MRIB
iasCorrection/BiasCorrector.cxx: In function Œdouble
compute_PercVal(ImagePointer&, double)¹:
/scratch/hjohnson/src/brains2/iplFreeware/unpackdir/InsightApplications/MRIB
iasCorrection/BiasCorrector.cxx:148: error: expected initializer before Œ<¹
token
... CLIP ....
make[3]: ***
[MRIBiasCorrection/CMakeFiles/BiasCorrector.dir/BiasCorrector.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [MRIBiasCorrection/CMakeFiles/BiasCorrector.dir/all] Error 2
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make: ***
[/scratch/hjohnson/src/brains2/MacOSX/FAST_64_64/src/bin/BiasCorrector]
Error 2
[hjohnson at neuron brains2]$ cd iplFreeware/unpackdir/InsightApplications/

Is there a ³Statistics Framework Migration Guide² on the WIKI?

Thanks,
Hans

--
Hans J. Johnson, Ph.D.