[Insight-developers] Naming Conventions with StatisticsRefactoring

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Apr 11 17:51:53 EDT 2009

Bill,

Your observation is correct.

The new itkHistogram now performs as the VariableDimensionHistogram
of the old repository.

MeasurementHistogram sound fine to me, as long as we provide good
documentation, given that a newcomer will probably expect to find
"itkHistogram", so we should provide a clear explanation of why it is not
there in the new framework.