[Insight-developers] Sun-CC changes heads up

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Apr 7 16:28:18 EDT 2009

Bill, Tom,

The "Sun CC compiler + -stlport4 option" Saga seems
to be finally over.

After retouching several hundreds of files, it seems
that the build in dashsun1 is green again (as far as
compilation errors go, note that we still have a bunch
of warnings to deal with...)

As Bill pointed out the major change is from now on,
we should use the vcl_ prefix for (almost) all math
functions (cos, sin, atan, pow, ceil, floor,...).

    Luis