[Insight-developers] ITK 3.10 : TurningITK_IMAGE_BEHAVES_AS_ORIENTED_IMAGE = ON by default

J.S.Wijnhout at lumc.nl J.S.Wijnhout at lumc.nl
Fri Oct 17 09:47:35 EDT 2008

Hi,

For what it is worth: I'm using ITK 3.6 and itk::OrientedImage
extensively in combination with the registration framework (Exhaustive
optimizer, Versor optimizer, NMI and NCC metrics). The images I work
with have double oblique orientation with respect to each other (meaning
that none of the principal axes are parallel). Registration works on
these data sets. Assuming nothing got broken in the mean time, it should
work in ITK 3.10 as well. Of course it would be a good idea to
explicitly test this.

Best,
Jeroen