[Insight-developers] GetInverse is unusable -- patch attached

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Oct 16 07:59:28 EDT 2008

Hi Pavel,

Please don't post attachments larger than 40Kb to the mailing list.

The Insight Journal is the proper forum for sharing source code and
data. You will find more details at:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Procedure_for_Contributing_New_Classes_and_Algorithms

The limit for uploading files to the Insight Journal
is about 2Gb (per file)     :-)

Please let us know if you have any questions,

    Thanks for sharing your code with the ITK community.

       Luis