[Insight-developers] partial derivatives at selected points

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 02:45:41 EST 2008

Hi Richard,

Have you looked at
    Review\GaussianDerivativeOperator
    Review\DiscreteHessianGaussianImageFunction
?

A word of warning: I think there is a problem with
GaussianDerivativeOperator for cases where spacing != 1.0 (which flows
onto the hessian function). I only get useful results if I call
SetUseImageSpacing( false ) on the hessian function.

Hope this helps.

Regards, Dan