[Insight-developers] Flawed logic in recent changes to SymmetricForcesDemonsRegistrationFunction

Hans Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Fri Nov 14 21:26:37 EST 2008

Sorry this took so long. My day got away from me.  The fix has been
validated and committed.

cvs commit -m"BUG: (0008098) Final change to needed fix orientation
preserving code.  These changes fix an inproper refactoring."
Code/Algorithms/itkSymmetricForcesDemonsRegistrationFunction.txx
/cvsroot/Insight/Insight/Code/Algorithms/itkSymmetricForcesDemonsRegistratio
nFunction.txx,v  <--
Code/Algorithms/itkSymmetricForcesDemonsRegistrationFunction.txx

Hans