[Insight-developers] VS6 Failures

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Nov 9 21:57:10 EST 2008

Hi Bill,

Thanks for looking at this problem.

Is it correct to say that this is only a problem when using VS6
*and* building Shared ?

If so, I can make the warning message more specific to that case.

BTW: We probaly will have a patch to 3.10 soon, to include the fixes
      for remaining issues related to the Oriented Image. We could
      include this modification in the patch as well.

    Luis