[Insight-developers] Bugs with respect to ITK_IMAGE_BEHAVES_AS_ORIENTED_IMAGE

Hans Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Fri Nov 7 11:07:31 EST 2008

Luis,

I'm sorry to spring this on you just hours after the release, but I
discovered several bugs when ITK_IMAGE_BEHAVES_AS_ORIENTED_IMAGE is turned
on, and images with different directions are used.

I'm working on a patch right now, but it does touch many many files.  So far
my tests have shown that regression tests pass both with or without setting
the output directions.  The problem showed up when attempting to register
images that have different orientations, spacing's, size, and origins.  I
think that our test data is too uniformly defined to catch these problems.