[Insight-developers] IRC channel #itk on freenode

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Thu Mar 27 10:17:37 EDT 2008

Hi,

Because sometime an instantaneous interaction is more efficient than a
discussion by email, I have open the channel #itk, on the server
irc.freenode.net.
It would be nice if some of us can join that chan.

I have a bot there to log the discussions. If keeping a trace is
required, the logs can be published.

I hope that I won't be the only one to think that an IRC channel is a
good idea :-)

See you soon,

Gaëtan

--