[Insight-developers] bug in BSplineDeformableTransform?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Mar 21 11:02:52 EDT 2008

Stehan, Tomas,

What we found is that the problem was related to the computation
of the start index used as the first node of support in the
BSpline grid.

A Fix has been committed to the CVS repository:
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/Common/itkBSplineInterpolationWeightFunction.txx?root=Insight&r1=1.13&r2=1.14&sortby=date

Tests were added for 1D resampling using Spline orders 1,2 and 3:
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Testing/Code/Common/itkBSplineDeformableTransformTest2.cxx?root=Insight&sortby=date&view=log

A test of kernel symmetry has been added:
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Testing/Code/Common/itkBSplineInterpolationWeightFunctionTest.cxx?root=Insight&r1=1.4&r2=1.6&sortby=date

The bug 4021 has been marked as "resolved":

Please give it a try and let us know if this works for you,
in which case we will proceed to close the bug.

    Thanks

      Luis