[Insight-developers] compiling error

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Mar 4 13:28:56 EST 2008

Hi Leila,

Is there any chance that this file may be corrupted ?

lines 55 and 56 in my version of FLTK Enumerations.H
are quite straight forward...

           typedef unsigned char uchar;
           typedef unsigned long ulong;

You may want to double check lines 28,29 too,
to make sure that the guards "#ifnde/#define Fl_Enumerations_H"
are in place, preventing the file from being included twice.

     Luis