[Insight-developers] CVS Checkout/Updates blocked by locks?

Luca Antiga luca.antiga at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 11:21:06 EST 2008

I was responsible for the lock in Insight/Testing/Data/Baseline/
Algorithms/
earlier today. My cvs client hung when I was committing a change to a
baseline image located in that directory and I had to kill it during
commit.
After that, there was a lock in Insight/Testing/Data/Baseline/
Algorithms/,
which has been removed a few minutes ago.
However, I didn't touch the metaio library, so I'm not sure this lock
is related
to mine. In case it is, I apologize.

Luca