[Insight-developers] policy about code changes in Review directory

Nicholas Tustison ntustison at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 12:47:22 EDT 2008

Hi Luis (or anybody else who knows),

I was going over the following two classes that were recently placed
in the code review directory

itkCoxDeBoorBSplineKernelFunction
itkBSplineScatteredDataApproximationImageFilter

and I noticed that since my last update to the IJ I had made a couple
of changes to both classes which consisted of a bug fix, additional
functionality, and changes for cleaner code.  There are no API
changes.  My question is what is the policy regarding if and when I
can update that code in the review directory?

Thanks,
Nick