[Insight-developers] ImageSpatialObject Bug0006340

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Jul 29 11:48:53 EDT 2008

Hi Rupert,

             Thanks for looking at this bug.

Given how close we are to the release, and given that it doesn't seem
to be a critical issue, let's wait 48 hours, until the release is over
and then you can experiment with the fix once we reopen the repository.

Please note that the first action to take, even before experimenting
with a fix, is to add a tests that illustrates the failure. E.g. to
add a test that exercise the condition you have identified as
problematic.

    Thanks for helping improve the toolkit,

        Luis