[Insight-developers] TIFF and LSM images failing in sanchome.megason-lab.hms : release

Kishore Mosaliganti kishoreraom at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 18:51:22 EDT 2008

Hi Luis,

The reasons you mentioned 1 and 2 are posing problems. I installed the
latest TIFF libraries for the Fedora 9 linux distribution and set the
ITK_USE_SYSTEM_TIFF as ON.

The tests have consistently failed once again. I submitted the ctest -D
results as well as the experimental build to the dashboard.

Kishore