[Insight-developers] Quick question: best ITK/KWSys way to swizzle up a temporary filename?

kent williams norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Thu Jul 24 12:53:51 EDT 2008

This has to have come up before: I need to write a temporary image file to
run an external program.  Looking through the kwsys headers I don't see
anything that provides a platform-independent 'MakeTemporaryName' function.
This is one of those areas where there's a lot of platform variance and
different functions available, some of them better than others...

Suggestions?